- The conference will take place in Room 1503 (5th floor, Building 1).
- KIAS booked the rooms at the Plaza hotel for all speakers based on the registration forms.
A shuttle service between the Plaza Hotel and KIAS will be provided (at 8:45 AM on Monday and at 9 AM on other days).
- KIAS booked the rooms at Benikea Hotel KP for all NSF supported non-speakers based on the registration forms.
- The conference banquet will take place the evening of May 9th at Korea House.
All international participants are invited.
- Wednesday afternoon, there will be the option to sign up for an excursion to
the Secret Garden (cost: 8K KRW per person) or have free time to explore the city.
Samsung Science &
for Advanced Study
Program and Abstracts,
Over the last four decades Peter Jones has demonstrated the power of using ideas from real and harmonic analysis to solve difficult problems in complex and functional analysis, geometric measure theory, conformal dynamics, conformal probability and geometrically based applied mathematics.
Although much of this work is highly technical, it is usually motivated by simple geometric or analytic ideas.
The conference will explore the areas listed above from the perspectives of both established experts and younger researchers, with an emphasis on interactions between areas and the basic themes that recur in each of them.
Specific topics will include recent advances in harmonic measure, Schramm-Loewner Evolutions (SLE), Gaussian Free Fields (GFF), rectifiability, and the analysis of big data.