Please visit my new website.
- Symplectic and contact topology
- Topological dynamics
Publications and Preprints
- (with S. Müller) Topological contact dynamics III: uniqueness of the topological Hamiltonian and C^0-rigidity of the geodesic flow, preprint arXiv:1305.6951v1 [math.SG], 2013. 22 pages.
- (with S. Müller) Topological contact dynamics II: topological automorphisms, contact homeomorphisms, and non-smooth contact dynamical systems, Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, to appear, 2013. 36 pages. preprint arxiv:1203.4655 [math.SG]
- (with S. Müller) Topological contact dynamics I: symplectization and applications of the energy-capacity inequality, preprint arXiv:1110.6705v2 [math.SG], 2011. 44 pages.
- (with S. Müller) On properly essential classical conformal diffeomorphism groups, Annals of Global Analysis and Geometry, Volume 42, Issue 1, June 2012, pp 109 - 119. Published Online First: 26 November 2011. DOI: 10.1007/s10455-011-9304-y
- (with S. Müller) Helicity of vector fields preserving a regular contact form and topologically conjugate smooth dynamical systems, Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems, to appear, 2012. available on CJO2012. doi:10.1017/S0143385712000387.
- (with A. Banyaga) On the uniqueness of contact Hamiltonians of topological strictly contact isotopies, preprint, 2008 (updated 2011). preprint
- Length minimizing paths in the Hamiltonian diffeomorphism group, Journal of Symplectic Geometry Volume 6, Number 2 (2008), 159-187. Available online via Project Euclid. euclid.jsg/1219866511
Last updated 20 July 2013.