Last update 3 Feb 2003.
KU-KIAS Workshop on Coherence in Nanosystems
Asan Science Building, Korea University,
Please notice that the workshop is held at two different places:
on the first two days at Korea University and the remaining days at KIAS.
The Center for Quantum Manipulation at Korea University and Korea Institute for Advanced Study
(KIAS) are organizing a joint workshop on coherence in nanosystems.
The purpose of the workshop is to give a general introduction of
fundamental issues and to review recent progress in the field of
mesoscopic and nanoscale physics. Emphasis will be given to the effects
of coherence in nanosystems of single electronsvv, trapped atoms, and
single molecules. Seven foreign and twelve domestic speakers are
In the first two days the talks will be given at Korea University and in
the remaining days at KIAS.
Invited Speakers (Overseas)
Invited Speakers (Domestic)
- Please click here to see the program.
- A banquet will be held at KIAS on Thursday, Feb. 6, 2003.
- Banquet is free of charge, and all registered participants are
invited to the banquet.
- Due date: Tue Jan 28, 2003
- Registration is free of charge.
- To register for the Workshop, please send an e-mail message to
S. -R. Eric Yang (Korea Univ.)
providing the following
information in English.
|| (family name, given name)
- Registration list: You can check the
registration list (updated every two or three days), please click here.
- For a limited number of participants, accommodation will be
provided. Please contact Hangmo Yi
for accommodation support.
Contact: S. -R. Eric Yang
Department of Physics, Korea University,
5ka-1 Anam-dong, Seoul 136-701, Korea